Friday, January 7, 2011

A new year is here and I am working on lots of things. This year is going to be focused on finally owning my life! I have been working on mlm companies for many years, switching from company to company when the last one didn't work or get too expensive with little success. But now have found a system called 'Mentoring for Free'! They are making all the difference.

They started out by saying my lack of success was not my fault... WHAT!? All the other companies and sponsors would lay it squarely on my shoulders when I asked why I wasn't prospering like they promised when I joined. Talk to more people, make your list of friends and family and add to it, talk to people at the grocery store, join more lead sources ( this was expensive). Mentoring for Free says, DON'T BOTHER YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.... ? Here are low or no cost stratigies for talking to people already wanting to work a business from home, they already believe in the business model. WOW! What a difference!

Now I spend my time working with people that want to do what I do! I have mentors that take the time to help me find ways that FIT MY PERSONALITY and pocketbook to get my message to quality prospects. I get to help other people do the same, we are a family of like minded people working together to finally own our lives. It is fun and prosperous, and I want to get on the phone, because I am going to talk to people just like me and really make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment