Sunday, January 16, 2011

Great quote from Zig Ziggler: Man was designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.

Great quote from Zig Ziggler: Man was designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness. This is Mentoring for Free

I have been listening to the audios and free calls for probably a year now, and I can say it has been there when I needed it.  It is uncanny that I hear what I need when I need it.  They are the best support system for anyone doing something that is challenging like building a business from home.  You can pay hundreds of dollars for personal developement courses, but my mentors and this system is there for me at NO CHARGE!  Imagine that, just people with a common bond, a mutual objective helping each other to succeed.  As an artist we can be somewhat in our own world, almost on the fringe of society at times, we are part of a culture all our own.  We try to get people to connect with our art, and as a network marketer I see it much the same, I am trying to get other people to connect with me, so we can together build a business that will set us free!  

Mentoring for Free  tells us that we are perfect just as we are to build a business, and we are announced when we speak on the calls as the 'next brilliant leader'.  Does this not sound like Zig''s quote, someone designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness?  This is you and me, we just have to learn to believe it and step up and shine when the opportunity shows itself!  We must believe it, when we believe it we will live it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment